Music Lesson Policies:
- Tuition is paid on the 1st or 15th of the month depending on when the student is enrolled and begins instruction. Payment is made directly to Boulevard Music Lessons and is deducted directly through a credit/debit card or checking account.
- To register for lessons there is a one time, non-refundable registration fee of $30 due at the time of enrollment.
- First payment is due at registration. Payment method will be set up at that time. Payment will always be $109 per month.
- Payment is considered late if not made within 3 days of the 1st or 15th of the month. It is at the discretion of Boulevard Music Lessons to remove the student from the schedule.
- 24 hours notice is required to be eligible for a make-up lesson. Please call 716-939-2870 to notify us of cancellation. One make-up per month is allowed only if 24 hour notice is given.
- Holidays that fall on lesson days are only made up if students are not getting the minimum of 4 lessons in their one month payment period.
- Boulevard Music Lessons is responsible to provide make-up lessons missed due to the instructor’s absence. If lessons are cancelled due to severe weather, a make-up lesson will be offered only if students are not receiving the minimum of 4 lessons within their monthly payment period. If there are any questions please free to contact management at 716-939-2870.